Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
1. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Care Center of Tupelo understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online.
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
2. Dogs and cats age at a much faster rate than people. For every year that you age, your dog or cat can age from 6 to 8 years.
Your pet’s medical and nutritional needs change as their bodies age. A Wellness Plan helps manage their evolving health care needs by monitoring vital organ function and detecting problems early, before they become life threatening.
Every Adult Wellness Plan offered by Animal Care Center of Tupelo includes all necessary examinations, vaccines, laboratory tests and other services essential to protect your pet against illness and disease. An upgraded plan is designed to provide additional services like routine dental cleanings, radiographs, and more extensive blood work. Our goal is to keep your pet healthy and happy during the prime years of their life.
Puppies and kittens inherit a natural immunity from their mother than protects them from birth until about 6 weeks of age.
After 6 weeks, your pet depends on you to continue that protection until their own immune system is fully developed. A Wellness Program is designed to continue that protection by providing all services necessary to carry your young pet through the important first year of life.
Preventative routine health care is the key to a longer, happier life for your young pet. The puppy and kitten plans offered by Animal Care Center of Tupelo include all necessary examinations, vaccines, lab work, and other tests needed in the first year. If your pet has not been spayed or neutered, there is a plan that includes pre-surgical work, hospitalization for the day, surgical procedure, and a re-check examination.
For maximum protection, we strongly recommend you enroll your pet between 6 weeks and 5 months of age.